The Sikes' light load dynamic braking unit is mainly employed to eliminate the regenerative power produced by motors during decelerating, braking or dragging. In practice, the braking unit detects the DC bus voltage, and consumes regenerative energy on the resistor in case of too high a potential, preventing the inverter from stepping into over voltage protection, thus securing regular service of motors.
We recommend our energy regenerator to provide a more energy-efficient and environment protecting solution to frequent braking. Unlike discharging resistor who wastes all regenerative energy, the energy regenerator return them back to the electric grids.
Main applications of the light load dynamic braking unit include mining winches, cranes, port cranes, elevating conveyors, salvage ships and furnace winches. Harsh working conditions with heavy loads are especially supported by the product.
Rated power: 7.5KW-132KW, based on 25℃ air cleaniness class
Rated braking current: ≤200A
Minimum resistance value: 3.8Ω(5Ω supported according to specification)
Protection Level: IP00/IP20 or client specified
Chopper voltage range: DC660V±5V(Jump line), DC760V(1200V supported according to specification)
Voltage grade: 400V
Working Temperature: -55-65℃
Insulation Resistance: >1000MΩ(500V 25℃ 75% humidity)
Dielectric Strength: >3.0kV 50Hz 1min(25℃ 75% humidity)
1. The light load dynamic braking unit enjoys high long-term stability and wide compatibility.
2. The device supports easy connection using plugs, and is capable of multiple connection in parallel to be installed as a whole.
3. The product conforms to CE and FCC standards.
4. The clients is free of configuration and commissioning to use the device.
5. Discharging resistor is integrated within the braking unit.