The adjustable wirewound resistor is manufactured with high quality constantan wires that go through insulating treatment; the wires are then tightly winded onto the ceramic tubes and fixed on metal protection holders. Changes in resistance is accomplished through attached-to-system conductive electric brush moving around the surface of the constantan wire. The product can be further processed to become non-inductive to conform to harsh working condition.
The adjustable wirewound resistor can be applied to changing voltage and current in design phase of electric machinery, or replacing changeable resistor and load whose resistance is not yet determined.
Applications also include current&voltage adjusting component during research, experiment and educational presentation in the laboratories, and exciting and governing resistor in power generation devices and DC motors.
Rated Power: 500W-10kW, under 25℃
Resistance Range: 1-1kΩ
Resistance Deviation: ± 5 %
TCR: 25,50 and 100ppm/℃
Dielectric Strength: 3000V AC@1 min
Maximum Working Voltage: 1000V AC/1400V DC
Maximum Overcurrent: according to P= R x I²
Insulation Coefficient: >20MΩ(primary structure)
1. The adjustable wirewound resistor is manufactured with high quality constantan materials, with traditional techniques applied to ensure the reliability of the device.
2. TCR of the product remains small under continuous working.
3. The resistance and current can be adjusted consecutively with high precision.
4. The device features reasonable inner structure and layout as well as easy and practical operation.
5. The resistor conforms to requirements upon various parameters, including voltage and resistance, through independent cascading and shunting of multiple resistors. The replacement of the product is also convenient.