The Sikes' phase shifting rectifier transformer is a device designed to generate multiple phase rectified power for intermediate-high voltage inverters. It adopts the extended triangle phase shifting principle to construct transformers with phases equivalent to 9,12,18 and 27 through a second time winding of several different phase shifting angles. With such method, the diversification of input is achieved, with power factor enhanced, eliminating the needs for reactive energy compensation and harmonic filtering devices.
The phase shifting rectifier transformer is suitable for special working conditions that require high fireproof standard and confont large load fluctuation, such as offshore petrol platforms, fossil fuel power stations, water plants, metallurgy and chemical industries and mining and construction industries.
Power Capacity: ≤5000kVA
Phase: three phases
Rated Voltage: 6±5V/10±5V
Working Frequency: 50-60Hz
Standards Conformed: ICE726, GB6450-1986,GB/T10288-1977,GB/T17211-1998,GB/T10237-1998,GB/T4208-1993,BG/T10008-1999,GB/T56009-1998,GB/T8636-1997
1. The phase shifting rectifier transformer features high mechanic intensity, excellent security, small noise, tiny size, easy installation, maintenance-free nature, high insulation, small local electricity discharge, fine moisture and fire proof characteristics and long service life.
2. The transformer also features current segregation and low temperature rise.
3. A compact design of the product leads to high efficiency per unit volume.
4. A variety of combinations of input/output voltage can be chosen with the transformer.
5. Agreeable erosion resistance is achieved through vacuum pressure varnishing.
6. The transformer frees the needs for reactive energy compensation and harmonic filtering devices