The Sikes' 3 phase to single phase transformer supports transition from three phases AC single phase AC. The transformer is mainly applied under special circumstances where transition from three phases AC single phase AC is required.
Power Range: ≤15kVA
Phase: from three phases to single phase
Primary Voltage: 480V / 460V / 440V / 420V / 415V / 400V / 380V / 230V / 208V / 110V
Secondary Voltage: 20V / 24V / 25V / 110V / 220V / 380V
Connection: screw terminals with knobs
Hyperbolic Positioning: conforming to DIN41307
Coils: varnished copper wires of level F/H, with primary and secondary current segregated
Protection Level: IP00 or customized by client specification
Insulation Level: level F/level H
Standards Conformed: EN61558-2-6
1. The 3 phase to single phase transformer features current segregation, small noise and low temperature rise.
2. Fine erosion resistance is secured for the device due to the vacuum pressure varnishing technique it is applied.
3. The device embeds itself with a customizable fault protection module.
4. A compact design of the product is enforced to gain high efficiency per unit volume.
5. Multiple Combinations of input/output voltage is available within the transformer.
6. The terminals are equipped with optional touch protection.