The industrial control transformer generates pure power for electrical devices. The transformer has strong interference containing capability, and is widely used in power transmission and distribution in metros, high buildings, airports, stations, docks, industrial enterprises, mining enterprises and tunnels.
The product is widely applied to air-conditioners as well as machine tools and mechanical devices in electronic engineering enterprises, industrial enterprises and mining enterprises, where it is used to control regular circuits, safety lighting or signal lights. As the secondary winding of the transformer is not connected to the ground, no potential difference remains among any wire in secondary winding and the ground; thus the device features safe use and can be categorized into safe power generators. The device is also utilized to prevent lightnings and harmonics during repairing and maintenance of machinery.
Power Range: ≤15kVA
Phase: single phase
Primary Voltage: 480V / 460V / 440V / 420V / 415V / 400V / 380V / 230V / 208V / 110V
Secondary Voltage: 20V / 24V / 25V / 110V / 220V / 380V
Connection: screw terminals with knobs
Hyperbolic Positioning: conforming to DIN41307
Coils: varnished copper wires of level F/H, with primary and secondary current segregated
Protection Level: IP00 or customized by client specification
Insulation Level: level F/level H
Standards Conformed: EN61558-2-6
1. The industrial control transformer features current segregation, small noise and low temperature rise.
2. Through vacuum pressure varnishing techniques, the transformer gains excellent erosion resistance.
3. The device embeds a fault protection module that can be customized.
4. The product adopts a compact design to achieve high efficiency per unit volume.
5. A variety of input/output voltage combinations are available with the transformer.
6. The terminals are equipped with optional touch protection utility.