The single phase EMC filter, EMI filter is applied in single phase AC circuits. It has excellent interference containing capability, capable of enhancing power quality. The filter is fit for data processing systems, telecommunication devices, inverters and power conditioning devices.
The product is widely used in inverters, servo motors, photovoltaic industry, air-conditioners , medical devices, machine tools and switches.
Rated Voltage: 120-250V
Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
Temperature Range: -25-85℃
Voltage Endurance(1 minute): wire-to-ground 2250V DC, wire-to-wire 1500V DC
Insulation Resistance: wire-to-ground(under 300A) ≥1500MΩ
1. The single phase EMC filter, EMI filter generates tiny leakage current, conforming to electrical needs of medical devices.
2. The filter is capable of reducing the noise and high-frequency harmonic wavelength generated by electrical grids and switches.
3. The device is designed to have a high insertion loss, effectively suppressing noise and inference of wire-to-wire and wire-to-ground EMI.
4. The product is compatible with all kinds of electronic tools and electronic measuring equipment.
5. The filter applies three-level wave filtering, and has excellent performance in reducing interference under common mode and differential mode; it is thus used in industrial environments where strong-inference waves are present, and is exceptionally suitable for inverters.