The 3 phase output EMC filter, EMI filter is usually applied in the output end of inverters to enhance power quality.
Typical applications of the product include the following:
1. inverter systems, PV power generation systems and wind power generation systems
2. motor drives and machine tools
3. UPS and switches
4. other general dynamics devices and medical devices.
Rated Voltage: 250-440V
Rated Current: 5-1200A
Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
Temperature Range: -25-85℃
Voltage Endurance(1 minute): wire-to-ground 2250V DC, wire-to-wire 1500V DC
Insulation Resistance: wire-to-ground(under 300A) ≥1500MΩ
1. The 3 phase output EMC filter, EMI filter enjoys high performance and is capable of suppressing wire-to-wire and wire-to-ground EMI considerably.
2. The filter supports broadband attenuation.
3. The product features a small size, with horizontal and vertical constructions available to the customers.
4. The device is equipped with a 2-level wave filtering and outstanding functionality in reducing interference under common mode and differential mode. Consequently, the filter is used in industrial conditions when high-inference waves are present; it is especially suitable to use on an inverter.