The 3 phase input EMC filter, EMI filter has a satisfactory interference containing capability, and is mainly applied in the input end of inverters to protect the system from being polluted by harmonic wavelength; the quality of current in electrical grid is thus secured. The filter can also be applied in other systems with high demands upon quality of electricity such as data processing systems and telecommunication systems.
The product is mainly used in:
1. inverter systems, PV power generation systems and wind power generation systems
2. motor drives and machine tools
3. UPS and SMPS
4. other general dynamics devices and medical devices.
Rated Voltage: 250-440V
Rated Current: 5-1200A
Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
Temperature Range: -25-85℃
Voltage Endurance(1 minute): wire-to-ground 2250V DC, wire-to-wire 1500V DC
Insulation Resistance: wire-to-ground(under 300A) ≥1500MΩ
1. The 3 phase input EMC filter, EMI filter offers high performance in reducing wire-to-wire and wire-to-ground EMI.
2. The filter is equipped with broadband attenuation.
3. The device features a compact size, with vertical and horizontal constructions available.
4. The EMC&EMI filter applies a three-level wave filtering and excellent capability in suppressing interference under common mode and differential mode. The product is thus used under industrial circumstances where high-inference waves are present, and is exceptionally suitable for inverters.